SOLD- Used HTC Diamond P3700


My Price: RM1,180 (New Price RM2,199)

This is 10 month+ old HTC Touch Diamond P3700 on sales. This is a Windows mobile 6.1 PDA with class design. It is suitable for business man, executive level, lecturer... to arrange their schedule. Besides it also the slimest PDA phone in current market. This phone is 99% scratchless and working great.

Extras:
======
1) Pre-installed Garmin GPS with latest map detail(Malaysia & Singapore)
2) Flashed to latest ROM 1.93.707.1 WWE

Features:
=======
-2.8-inch touch screen, with four times the pixels of most phones.
-Vibrant TouchFLO 3D user interface, responding perfectly to your finger gestures when scrolling through contacts, browsing the web, and launching media… all vividly displayed as photos and artwork powered by the 3D graphics processor.
-HTC Weather - providing a constant view of weather at home and abroad.
-Surf and download at broadband speed with HSDPA internet connectivity.
-3.2 megapixel auto-focus camera for quality stills and video.
-4GB of internal storage to preserve more photos, music, files and exchanged data than ever before.
-Integrated GPS for use with maps software for a full turn-by-turn satellite navigation experience.

Package:
=======
. 1 x HTC Diamond + Box
. 1 x Battery
. 2 x Stylus (1 is unused and seal)
. 1 x Adapter
. 1 x Handsfree
. 1 x HTC CD
. Manual book
. 1 month warranty will be given

Dealing Method:
===========
Cash on delivery/ Postage by skynet courier service

CLICK HERE for more photo

2 comments:

civic7988 June 30, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I offer RM700 for this. Please mail me at weehun@hotmail.com
Thanks.

IvanDepot July 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

This PDA was sold at RM1150, 29/6/09

*Thanks for interested. Any chance consider the Samsung Omnia?

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers