Shiseido Black Head & White Pore Mask Promotion



My Price(Min order 10 pack):
1)10pcs and above~ RM 1.50
2)30pcs = RM 1.40
3)50pcs = RM 1.30
4)100 pcs and above= SUPER CHEAP WHOLESALE PRICE!!

* Please add RM4 for postage fee
* Mix purchase is allowed
==================================================
Stock Update:
---------------
1st batch 200 ---> SOLD
2nd batch 1000pack --->SOLD
3rd batch 500pack--->Available

==================================================
S1) Shiseido Blackhead Nose Mask
--------------------------------------------------
1) Remove blackheads and whiteheads
2) It helps to minimize pore and acne problem.

3) Immediate resulted showned after peel off.


S2) Shiseido White Mask
------------------------------------
1) Whitening, revitalizing and anti-aging effects
2) Reducing wrinkle, renew elasticity and fight againts aging and dulling
3) Maintaining moisture and nutrients
4) Reducing dark spots, sun spots, black heads, and pimple


====================================================

Product Small Information:
----------------------------------
Manufactured by Shiseido Japan (Original Product)
Suitable for all skin type
Each pack can be used up to 4 times & above(Depends on user nose size)
Recommend do max 2 times per week
Please use it within 2 weeks after open/tight back


How to use?:
-----------------
1) Clean you face with foam (This is better u can stim ur face with hot water in 5min b4 apply the mask)
2) Apply on face and leave on for about 30 minutes until it is completely dry before peeling off gently.
3) Apply toner to to maximize the pore-tightening effect and apply your daily moisturizer/skin care product.

=====================================================
T&C:
---------
* Item sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable
* not responsible for any lost or damaged during delivery
* once you has place your orders, No Back out is allowed !
* item will be post in the next working day after payment received
* Price is fixed, no negotiable is allow, thanks for understanding
* first come first serve basic, no reservation will be done

1 comments:

IvanDepot June 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

1st batch 200pcs cleared.
2nd batch 1000pcs ready stock.

Place ur order & clean ur face now :)

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers