SOLD- Used Maxtor Basic 160GB 2.5" Ext HDD sales



My price: SOLD (New price: RM189)

This is 1 years old used Maxtor Basics 160GB 2.5" Ext HDD. 2 more year warranty to go :) I use as backup disc to store image and company data only(once a month). Recently I was found out the space was nearly out so planning to upgrade to bigger space. Anyone interested? I believe the price is really really cheap and affordable. 1st come 1st served rules(No Reversed).

-98% like new outlook & 100% working good condition

Highlights:
========
Easy set-up
20 years of proven storage reliability
USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
PC and Mac compatible

Package:
=======
1 x ori box
1 x 160GB Maxtor Ext HDD
1 x 2.0 USB cable

* More actual photos CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers