New Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX500/FX520

My Price: RM850(Retail: RM1,499)
* Free 2GB SD + screen Protector + Panasonic case +Mini Tripod

This is High recommend model within this price. DMC-FX520 is top range Panasonic Lumix compact camera in year 2008 and now selling almost 50% off from retail price. Buy it and u never regret to own it.

Specification:
=========
Perfect premium stylish and slim Compact Camera with Ultra wide angle 25mm Leica DC lens and 3.0” Intelligent touch-panel LCD

* Touch-Screen Manual Operation on 3.0” Intelligent LCD  
* F2.8, 25mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT Lens with 5x Optical Zoom
* IA with Intelligent Exposure
* 1/2.33” 10.1 MEGA pixels CCD
* Venus Engine IV
* HD Motion image & HD output

Package:
=======
1 x Camera
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x Charger
1 x Strap
1 x USB cable
1 x AV Cable
1 x Software CD
1 x User Manual

* Click here for more detail about this camera

2 comments:

jak June 7, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

hi mate.. how do i contact u ? can u leave me a msg or something .. im interested 0166329987 or k31vin@hotmail.com

IvanDepot June 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

My email is ivan__lee@live.com

I will email u my contact as phone number no suit to public here. Sorry for inconvenience.

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers