SOLD- Used LG Renoir (KC910)


My Price: RM1,199 (New price RM1,899) Item SOLD

This is 6 months+ used phone but the condition just like a new set. Its come with complete set and 99% scratchless. You can see the original back cover sticker still intact in back cover. Nobody knows you bought a used phone I can say :) The super sharp 8MP camera function + quality is the best and widely used by artists, photographer.. It can replace your digital camera anytime and anywhere you go. Let see the features below:


Click HERE for Sample Photos taken by Renoir

Features:
========
-8 Megapixel Camera
-
Touch Shot
-
Creative Shot Modes
-
Dolby Mobile
-
DivX/Xvid Playback
-
Slow-motion Video Recording (@ 120 fps)/ Fast-motion Video Recording (@5fps)
-
A-GPS/Jogging Buddy
-
The latest 3G Networks/ Wi-Fi
-
Personalized Widgets and Active Flash UI

Original Package:
==============

1 x LG Renoir
1 x Battery

1 x Charger

1 x USB cable

1 x Leather Strap

1 x Stereo handfree

1 x pair earbud

1 x stylus

CD manual & box

Free gift:
=======
1 x Original LG Renoir Leather Pouch 1 x 8GB microSD SDHC memory card

Dealing Method:
===========
Cash on delivery/ Postage by skynet courier service

CLICK HERE for more photos

0 comments:

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers