SOLD-New Dell XPS M1330 Tuxedo Black

My Price: RM2,999 (Market price: Unavailable)

Here is another Dell XPS model for grab now. This M1330 is the xps slimmest, small and light weight laptop. It has been selling for few years ago and was recently replaced by XPS 13 which selling from RM3,999. This is limited set to go off. Act now before too late :)

Specification:
=========
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T6400 (2.0GHz, 2MB Cache, 800 MHz FSB)
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
13.3" UltraSharp Widescreen WXGA (1280x800) Display with TrueLife
2GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory
250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Combination Drive with dual layer write capabilities
Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Speakers and Built-in Microphone
Tuxedo Black with Integrated 2.0 mega pixel web cam
10/100/1000 Ethernet controller
Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945 Dual Band 802.11a/g 54Mbps Wireless Mini Card and Dell™ Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module
6-cell 56Whr Lithium Ion Primary Battery
1 year limited warranty

Dealing Method:
===========
Cash on delivery/ Postage by kangaroo courier service

0 comments:

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers