We are moving to official website now :)



Hi all visitor,

Kindly to inform that our official website is ready to serve you all now. The new website content 4 pages(Home, About, Products & Testimonials).

Home page is the page to update latest news like products update and other issue regarding my web. About page is talking about my company detail and procedure to order product from my web. Products page is the main page/ important page to display all my selling product but sadly to say that this page only support Firefox and IE7 above only. My last page is testimonials page, hopefully it will fully post with their feedback :) Welcome my previous buyer post on it. Appreciate it!

Any questions is welcome to email me at sales@ivandepot.com.my

Regards,
Ivan

0 comments:

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers