New DELL Studio 14 (S510203MY)

My Price: RM2,349 (Online price: RM2,449)

DELL SPECIAL PROMOTIONS:- Expires 13 August 2009
-------------------------------------


Specification:
=========
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo Processor T6500 (2.10GHz/ 800 FSB/ 2MB Cache)
Genuine Windows Vista(R) Home Basic SP1 Edition 32 bit (English)
14.1" Widescreen WXGA+ WLED (1440x900) TFT Display with TrueLife(TM) with webcam
3GB (1X1GB+1X2GB) Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM
320GB SATA Hard Drive
Slot Load 8X DVD+/-RW Drive with DVD+R double layer write capability
Integrated Stereo Sound
6-cell Primary Battery
Dell Wireless 1510 802.11n Half Mini-Card
Palmrest without Finger Print
Midnight Blue Colour with Black U-Trim

1 Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis

Dealing Method:
===========
Cash on delivery/ Postage by kangaroo courier service

0 comments:

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers