SOLD- Used LG KF750 (LG Secret)



My Price: RM750 (New Price RM1,600) SOLD

This is 4months old LG KF750 or known as LG secret. The phone is come with full set and 99% scratchless condition. It has a class outlook and beautiful touch pad. Male or female also suit to own it. Welcome to view the item with just email me. COD is arrangeable in Butterworth else I will use skynet courier service to post the item.

Specification:
==========
Camera: 5 mega pixel
Camera Features: Auto focus, Macro, 16x digital zoom and flash
Video camera: 120 fps video recording for slow motion playback
3G: Enabled, video calling
Screen Size: 2.4 inches
Screen Type: QVGA, 262,000 colours
Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
Messaging: SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
Voice recording: Yes
Speakerphone: Yes
Java games: Yes
Memory: 100 MB plus microSD memory card (up to 4 GB)
Bluetooth: Yes, 2.0
USB: Yes, 2.0
Internet: WAP 2.0, EDGE, HSDPA (3.6 Mbps), Google package
Quadband: Yes
Size: 102.8 x 50.8 x 11.8 mm
Weight: 116g
Battery standby: 260 hours
Talk time: 230 minutes
Colour: Black

Package includes:
===============
-Transceiver
-1 x Original Battery
-1 x Original Charger
-1 x USB Cable
-1 x Ori Stereo Handfree
-User Manual
-CD software & Ori boxes
**FREE 2GB MEMORY CARD

**8 months warranty to go

More photos please Click Here

1 comments:

IvanDepot June 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

This Item was sold. Thanks for supported! :)

Search

About Me

My photo
Hi..My name is Ivan from Malaysia. I am currently employed as IT executive and doing online sales :) This blog is going to publish all my product which is selling up to 80% cheaper than market price. U can email me if u have any inquiry to buy that non show in my blog also welcome. I will try my best to look for you. :) I am online seller since year 2007. I have experience in handle the sales in good. Besides I am also senior member seller in forum. :) Welcome email me or msn: ivan__lee@live.com Welcome to put some comment in my post and add me as follower :)

Followers